Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet.
Creamy Swiss Chard Tahini Dip
1 Large Bunch of Swiss Chard
2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
3 Cloves of Garlic chopped, divided
½ Cup Mighty Sesame Tahini
1 Large Whole Lemon squeezed, to taste
¼ cup Water
Kosher Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, or to taste
1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika, or to taste
Flatbreads, pita, or chopped vegetable for serving
- Remove stems from Swiss chard leaves and chop finely. Tear leaves and chop finely as well, set both aside separately.
- In a large pot heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium low heat, add one glove of chopped garlic to oil. Cook the Swiss chard stems until tender ~5-7 minutes, stirring often. Add the finely chopped Swiss chard leaves to the pot, cook until tender and wilted, ~10 minutes. Let Cool. (Squeeze out excess liquid if its present)
- In a separate bowl add tahini, lemon juice, water, the remaining garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika, stir well.
- Add Swiss chard mixture to tahini mixture, stir well.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl. You can add an olive oil drizzle as garnish. Enjoy!