Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet.
Crunchy Cauliflower and Broccoli Dippers w Sweet and Sour Tahini Sauce
1 head of Cauliflower/Broccoli cut into Florets
3 eggs beaten
1 cup flour
2 cups Panko
¾ Thai sweet chili sauce
¼ cup Mighty sesame Tahini
2T Soy sc
1 shallot diced
1T lemon jc.
1 garlic clove minced
2 table spoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place eggs flour and panko crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Dip cauliflower and Broccoli into flour, coating entire floret. Then dip into egg mixture coating completely. Finally into bread crumbs (Panko) rolling floret to cover completely. Press the panko onto each floret to so to get them to stick well.
- Place florets onto baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake them for 30 minutes or until cauliflower/Broccoli is tender when pierced with a knife.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, combine sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, tahini, lemon jc, ginger and shallots.
- Remove florets from oven when done and serve with Sauce.