Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet.
Roasted Tahini Brussel Sprouts
2 cups of raw brussels sprouts
1 tablespoon of Mighty Sesame tahin
1 tablespoon of warm water
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 teaspoon of lemon juice
½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
½ teaspoon of garlic powder
1 tablespoon grated parmigiano cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the tahini, water, oil, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, paprika, garlic powder, and salt and stir until a smooth sauce is formed.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the brussels sprouts with the sauce until pieces are nearly completely covered.
- Lay the brussels sprouts out on the baking sheet and top salt, and pepper. Next, place in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes, turning over halfway through to ensure an even roast. Once lightly browned, remove from the oven.
- Place on plate and sprinkle cheese on top.